what's the status of librefind?

I don't see activity since 2013 August

Bye for now,
Erkan

Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada

未读,
2014年7月11日 14:44:042014/7/11
收件人 Erkan Yilmaz、librefind
Hello Erkan, the project is inactive. The domain and wiki still works, but after I imported some thounsands results pages, I didn't work anymore on it. Perhaps I will resume in the future, but I don't have a roadmap. Do you want to collaborate in any way?

Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada

未读,
2014年7月11日 14:53:522014/7/11
收件人 Erkan Yilmaz、librefind
I'm going to move the 3 scripts to GitHub btw.

Erkan Yilmaz

未读,
2014年7月11日 17:44:482014/7/11
收件人 libr...@googlegroups.com、erk...@gmail.com
sure.

I just started by posting to social media:
Do you want to collaborate in any way at @LibreFind ? #wiki search engine, with results sorted by community #consensus http://www.librefind.org https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/librefind/n5FQxvBQqJI

There are also some typos to correct:
a. We aims <- We aim, at http://www.librefind.org/w/
b. more in the wiki. possible to create an account Erkan_Yilmaz so I can fix?

As next we could create a todo/roadmap in the wiki?

Erkan
回复全部
回复作者
转发