Re: Mobile Widget in Phonegap App

Robin Schaaf

Nov 14, 2012, 1:38:30 PM11/14/12
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Hi All, I was able to fix this, in case anyone runs into the same issue I had to look at the iframe code and found an additional domain (cloudfront.net)  that needs to be whitelisted.

Does anyone know if that domain d1aaqh87bn7fin.cloudfront.net stays consistent?

Pam Sessoms

Nov 14, 2012, 1:51:54 PM11/14/12
to Robin Schaaf, libraryh3lp
Hi Robin,

Very nice sleuthing!  I just asked Eric (lead developer) and he said that domain will stay consistent.

Best,
Pam

Pam Sessoms
LibraryH3lp librarian

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Robin Schaaf <robinm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All, I was able to fix this, in case anyone runs into the same issue I had to look at the iframe code and found an additional domain (cloudfront.net)  that needs to be whitelisted.

Does anyone know if that domain d1aaqh87bn7fin.cloudfront.net stays consistent?

Robin Schaaf

Nov 14, 2012, 2:09:24 PM11/14/12
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Thanks much Pam!