Any progress on LB on Raspberry Pi's?

Ron Miller

Nov 19, 2019, 11:24:14 AM11/19/19
to LibraryBox
Has there been any progress on getting LibraryBox setup on Raspberry Pi's?

edson ribeiro

Nov 20, 2019, 1:18:31 AM11/20/19
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Not yet. I'm having trouble finding technical support for Raspberry pi 3 in my region(Valinhos - SP) in Brazil. Any advance in the project, I will give feedback. Thank you for now.

Em ter., 19 de nov. de 2019 às 13:24, Ron Miller <auto...@gmail.com> escreveu:
Has there been any progress on getting LibraryBox setup on Raspberry Pi's?

 Edson Pinto Ribeiro

Don Clark

Nov 24, 2019, 7:36:10 PM11/24/19
to LibraryBox
The BibleBox is a similar project and is run using the Raspberry Pi.  The web page that it serves uses WordPress so you could change/modify the theme to suit your needs.

See http://biblebox.org/make-a-biblebox/ for files and instructions.