Statistics Problems

Sally Wilson

Apr 13, 2014, 9:42:10 PM4/13/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com
I recently created a LibraryBox v2.0 on an MR3020 router.  Everything seems to be working fine except for the statistics.  I am getting visitor count statistics but no download statistics.  The visitor count stats are a bit off in that they are reporting visitors for tomorrow before tomorrow happens which might indicate a time zone problem.  I have tried resetting the date and time a couple of times but that doesn't seem to make a difference.  Does anyone have any suggestions for correcting the time zone issue or for getting download stats?  Thanks.

Matthias Strubel

Apr 14, 2014, 4:32:14 PM4/14/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sally,
well, the statistics works as designed. I don't know if there is a
JavaScript for for that. We chose to use the client time for the
visitor count, because the box time is not always reliable. :(

About the download statistics I'm wondering. how does your download
links look like? Did you modify your box in any case?

best regards,
Matthias

Sally Wilson

Apr 14, 2014, 9:23:23 PM4/14/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com, kurven...@googlemail.com
Hi Matthias,
Thanks for the tip.  My link urls are relative to the page that they are in.  I realize now that I need to preface these urls with  http://librarybox.lan/dl_statistics_counter.php?DL_URL=/   I have tested that on a couple of my download links and the downloads are counted.

I am still not sure why the visitor count dates are incorrect, but that is a lesser problem.

Thanks again,
Sally