HooToo HT-TM02 Router

Ashlar Darned

Feb 17, 2016, 7:30:19 PM2/17/16
to LibraryBox
Hello,

I have been looking at inexpensive hardware for use with Library box, and I noticed that the HooToo HT-TM02 is a very affordable router. Amazon Link.

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased this router and has placed librarybox on it yet.

There is a working firmware upgrade over USB to get OpenWrt (Chaos Calmer 15.05) on to it. Link to HooToo OpenWrt Wiki Page. Link to HT-TM02 Specific Thread.

The above leads me to assume that it would be possible (if not easy) to get librarybox on this system, however I do not (yet) have the hardware to test it out myself.

Let me know what you think!