Routeur TP-WR842N

Christelle Ganier

Oct 23, 2018, 4:05:23 AM10/23/18
to LibraryBox

Hello,

To make a Librarybox, I would like to buy the router TP-Link WR842N but the link on librarybox website (http://librarybox.us/buildingv2.1.php) points the WR842ND. Could you please tell me if I can buy one or other for my purpose and if all the versions (v.1, v.2, Chinese, European…) are compatible with the firmwares V2.0 and V2.1.

I asked because I bought the v.3 MR3020 without knowing this hardware wasn’t compatible with the firmwares. I don’t want to do the same mistake. Besides, can you tell me if a firmware is about to release for the v.3 MR3020 ? »

Best regards

Lakshmi Prabu

Oct 24, 2018, 5:15:11 AM10/24/18
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I am from Singapore. May I know whom should contact to purchase the library box?

Thank you

Best regards
Lakshmi

Best Regards