Install help on TPLink TL-842N version 3.1 routers

Don Clark

Nov 18, 2019, 8:26:41 PM11/18/19
to LibraryBox
Hi All,

I have an opportunity to take several LibraryBoxes out to a remote place in the new year.  Can anyone help me get LibraryBox on to TPLink TL-842N version 3.1 routers?

I see someone has PirateBox working on them (https://forum.piratebox.cc/read.php?8,22154).  Would it be difficult to get LibraryBox on there?  Are there instructions available on how to make the automatic installer for LibraryBox?  Or, are there manual installation instructions somewhere?  I would like to make many of them so the automatic install would be preferred.

The LibraryBoxes I made with the older version 2 TPlinks have been well used in community centres and schools and my contacts are requesting more.  So far I haven't found a way to distribute the files that is as simple and effective.  If anyone knows of a better way to share information please let me know.

Thanks!