SSID.txt parameterization

TheSFReader

Apr 10, 2014, 3:56:01 PM4/10/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com
I had some troubles getting my box up, and could'nt understand why: juste after changing the ssid.txt file, it wouldn't work anymore.

Found out this evening what was happenin : 32 characters maximum. Perhaps it should be mentionned in the "config options" part of the building instructions ?

Jason Griffey

Apr 10, 2014, 3:59:10 PM4/10/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com

Very good point! I hadn't thought about anyone using longer SSIDs...my fault.

I'll add it to the instructions.

Jason

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 3:56 PM, TheSFReader <thesf...@gmail.com> wrote:
I had some troubles getting my box up, and could'nt understand why: juste after changing the ssid.txt file, it wouldn't work anymore.

Found out this evening what was happenin : 32 characters maximum. Perhaps it should be mentionned in the "config options" part of the building instructions ?

Matthias Strubel

Apr 10, 2014, 4:02:44 PM4/10/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com

Matthias Strubel