LibraryBox - remote control

Luca

Jun 14, 2014, 6:26:53 AM6/14/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everybody!
I'd like to give my congratulations for this project. I've started to use one librarybox just a month ago and it was working very well, but I have a problem now! :) !

I have two librarybox connected to my private router at home. I am able to get a remote-connection for reaching one of them through a FTP tool (e.g., Filezilla) using the 21 port.

My idea is to reach the two box using different FTP ports (maybe 3000 and 4000); is it possible? Do I need to change a configuration file in the box?

At the same time, I should be able to reach the box through an HTTP connection; I'd like both to see the web site in the box and to reach all the .php and .html files. Is it possible as well? I think that the problem for the HTTP connection is the "redirecting" phase.

Thank you for your help in this matter!!

Bye,
Luca