Please ignore multiple newsletters - our deepest apologies

Jen Grant

Jan 21, 2006, 1:23:04 AM1/21/06
to librarian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We wanted to let you know that we discovered this evening that the
newsletter was looping and sending extra email to everyone (thanks to
a few folks that let us know) and we've now fixed it (panicked calls
to engineers back in Mountain View seemed to have helped). We are
terribly sorry that this happened and hope that you will stick with
our fledging newsletter despite this horrendously irritating - yet
unintentional - flood of email. It will not happen again.

For those of you that want to unsubscribe or change your options to be
web only, go to: http://groups.google.com/group/librarian-newsletter
and you can manage your subscription there. If you have any problems,
just send us an email and we'll help you through it.

Our very sorry team,

Jen, Jodi, Ben and Pam