Problem with Belarus numbers started with 810 code (premium_rate)

Анатолий С

Dec 7, 2021, 4:31:10 AM12/7/21
to libphonenumber-discuss
Hello!

I have a problem with use libphonenumber library
if i parse Belarus number 08105555555 with country code BY all is ok:
https://libphonenumber.appspot.com/phonenumberparser?number=08105555555&country=BY

so then i saved in DB number in e165 format
E164 format: +3758105555555

but if in next session i try to load e164 format numer, with or without country code, i get an error - invalid number. You can reproduse here:
https://libphonenumber.appspot.com/phonenumberparser?number=%2B3758105555555

I explored the problem and realized that if I put zero between 375 and 810, then everything would work, but it looks like a crutch.
https://libphonenumber.appspot.com/phonenumberparser?number=%2B37508105555555

I would like to correct a mistake in the library itself. Where to contact for fix?

Thank you!