Ivory Coast upgrade the phone number

Amine

Nov 30, 2020, 11:03:24 AM11/30/20
to libphonenumber-discuss
Hello All,

I went to ask you if the latest update for libphonenumber supports the new Ivory Coast phone number, they gonna switch from 8 digits to 10 digits.

Rohini Nidhi

Dec 1, 2020, 12:00:53 AM12/1/20
to libphonenum...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for using Libphonenumber!

As per ITU https://www.itu.int/dms_pub/itu-t/oth/02/02/T02020000310004PDFE.pdf,  the renumbering is supposed to happen on January 31st, 2021. We will start supporting new 10 digit numbers a week before the effective date for smooth transition.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohini Nidhi

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 9:33 PM Amine <amazza...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,

I went to ask you if the latest update for libphonenumber supports the new Ivory Coast phone number, they gonna switch from 8 digits to 10 digits.

Amine

Dec 1, 2020, 2:59:27 AM12/1/20
to libphonenumber-discuss
Thank you so much

Karim Elnaggar

Jan 21, 2021, 4:52:27 AM1/21/21
to libphonenumber-discuss
Hello all,

I would like to ask about the release date for the libphonenumber version which supports Ivory Coast new phone format?

Thanks,

Joy Yee

Feb 5, 2021, 7:50:40 AM2/5/21
to libphonenumber-discuss
Hello,

Is there already a date for the next release, and would that release include support for the new Ivory Coast 10-digit phone format?

Thank you!

Rohini Nidhi

Jan 6, 2022, 4:19:23 AM1/6/22
to libphonenum...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Sorry for the delay in response. The release version 8.12.18 was for Ivory Coast renumbering and the new lengths are supported by our library.

Regards,
Rohini Nidhi