libnetconf not found

lh.su...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2015, 3:39:15 AM4/16/15
to libne...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I wish to add my own YANG module and follow the tutorial of transAPI. However I could not compile the module and it shows the following information,

checking for library containing ncds_apply_rpc... no
configure: error: libnetconf not found!

I've already installed the libnetconf, could anyone help to solve this problem?

Best Regards,
Linhui

Michal Vasko

Apr 16, 2015, 3:47:24 AM4/16/15
to libne...@googlegroups.com, lh.su...@gmail.com
Hi Linhui,

this bug was fixed 2 days ago, but you have to fix wrong template file yourself to avoid regenerating your module. Just change "ncds_apply_rpc" to "ncds_apply_rpc2all" in your "configure.in" and generate the configure script again.

Regards,
Michal

lh.su...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2015, 4:04:40 AM4/16/15
to libne...@googlegroups.com, lh.su...@gmail.com
在 2015年4月16日星期四 UTC+8下午3:47:24,Michal Vasko写道:
Hi, Michal

Thanks a lot, everything seems OK this time!

One more question, how could I add this module to the netopeer server? It seems that this compiling process has nothing to do with the netopeer. And when I execute the netopeer-configurator, there is no module added.

Best Regards,
Linhui

Michal Vasko

Apr 17, 2015, 3:08:20 AM4/17/15
to libne...@googlegroups.com, lh.su...@gmail.com
Hi Linhui,

we try to keep libnetconf independent of netopeer, so you are right, it has nothing to do with netopeer. But there is a utility made for this purpose (to manage netopeer modules), netopeer-manager, which you can also use to add your module (netopeer-manager add --help).

Regards,
Michal