ncds_apply_rpc2all() vs ncds_apply_rpc()

delucchi...@gmail.com

May 7, 2015, 2:49:04 PM5/7/15
to libne...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

currently I have some problems with ncds_apply_rpc2all(). Can someone give me some example about the usage of this fnctio and a brief explanation? In particular if I use ncds_apply_rpc() everything is ok but unfortunately this function is no more available so I have to use ncds_apply_rpc2all(). Which are the difference between these two functions?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Stefano

Radek Krejčí

May 11, 2015, 4:33:53 AM5/11/15
to delucchi...@gmail.com, libne...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you be more specific about the problems? For examples, check the Netopeer project [1][2]. ncds_apply_rpc() was used to target only the specific part of the datastore (you had to pass datastore id as a parameter). ncds_apply_rpc2all() applies to all datastore parts at once. To get know which datastore parts were affected, you can use its last parameter, see [3].

Regards,
Radek

[1] - https://code.google.com/p/netopeer/
[2] - https://code.google.com/p/netopeer/source/browse/server/src/ssh/server_ssh.c#708