FYI since some of you
are working on of-config implementation and of-config is
actually NETCONF. Please, address any questions directly to
Open Networking Foundation (ONF) is excited to open the registration for AppFest 2015!
The event this year is open to applications, open-source implementations and non-ONF members, in addition to switches, controllers, test tools and for sure ONF members.
Benefits of AppFest 2015
Participation in the AppFest 2015 offers an exceptional opportunity for applications, controllers, switches and test tools developers and vendors to verify their interoperability with implementations from other vendors. This allows everyone to uncover issues, fine tune implementations, improve performance and gain confidence in the interoperability of their implementations. In addition, this year’s inclusion of applications, open-source implementations, and non-ONF members multiply AppFest benefits for everyone.
· The AppFest is hosted at the Ericsson site, 200 Holger Way, San Jose, CA 95134 and runs from May 18 - May 22, 2015.
Thank you Ericsson!
· The event is open to ONF and non-ONF organizations. If the event is oversubscribed, ONF members and registrants who add the most value will be given priority.
· The event is run in a strict confidential setting. Participant organizations are required to sign an NDA, and comply with antitrust laws. One signed NDA is required per organization represented at the event. Please email a signed NDA once your registration has been accepted to App...@opennetworking.org
· Only applications that have been previously validated with participating controller(s) can register.
· Open Source implementations need to be registered and “supported” by participating resources on site to be considered as part of the AppFest.
· All controllers and applications are expected to bring in their own appliances. Only general infrastructure will be provided at the facility.
· Attendance of the event is free.
· The registration link can be found on this page. It will be updated regularly with information and status.
· Register to attend by April 3rd, 2015
· Please submit a separate registration submission for each participant.
· Please fill out the details regarding each Application, Controller, Switch or Test tool you are planning to test in the AppFest.
· Please provide as much detail as possible to allow for successful planning.
· Submissions will be reviewed. Submission status emails will be sent by April 17th COB.
· Weekly planning calls will be scheduled to keep all participants informed of details of the event, participation in these calls is necessary for successful event planning. Coordinates will be sent to accepted participants.
If you have any questions, please email App...@opennetworking.org
Please feel free to forward this email to Open Source sponsors who might be interested in participating.
Looking forward to see you at the AppFest !
The AppFest team
Michael Haugh (Ixia)
Rick Bauer, Reda Habib, Cassandra Blair (ONF)