Libmodbus on Windows CE 5.0

Budi Sanuri

Jan 14, 2020, 3:42:52 AM1/14/20
to libmodbus
Hello,

Is it possible to use compiled libmodbus package (modbus.dll) on Windows CE 5.0 application ?

Thanks in advanced.

Budi

Amine

Apr 15, 2021, 10:40:49 AM4/15/21
to libmodbus
Hi,

Look at the question and the answer I posted today : https://groups.google.com/g/libmodbus/c/LeSD4k0oe1I it will give you guidelines to cross-compile (my cas) libmodbus statically for WinCE (I have an ARM version).

If I succeed in building a DLL, I will share it with you (however, I'm using the version 7), but I think it's better for you to build it with your embedded system SDK.

Best regards.

Budi Sanuri

Apr 15, 2021, 10:44:38 AM4/15/21
to libm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for your help. Nice to know you have successfull to build libmodbus dll file for win CE .

Regards,

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "libmodbus".