Connect many slaves to the one COM

Семен Исаев

Nov 17, 2021, 5:04:45 AM11/17/21
to libm...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am writing to you about my problem: I need several slaves to be connected on the same COM port to the master. The master sends a request and it is received by the slave to whom the request is addressed. Initially I did the following: I used one slave, removed filtering condition for slaves in library (so requests could come for any address) and independently chose from all requests the desired one by address. The first time everything worked, but then after implementation errors in CRC calculation began to appear. Therefore it was decided to return to the original version of the library and look for another way. Also in the library I found the flag confirmation_to_ignore with the comment "To handle many slaves on the same link". It seems to me that this is something close to what I need. So I decided to reassign it to TRUE (before it was FALSE). But this solved the problem. That's why I have to ask you for help!
If I didn't make the problem clear, I will clarify it if necessary
Thank you!