Wiki and website

Katie Filbert

Sep 1, 2011, 12:33:39 AM9/1/11
to liblabs
This weekn I'm spending some time at the LibLab, working on recruiting volunteers and thinking through more concrete ideas and activities.  I will be there again for most of the day tomorrow.

I am documenting things on the Wiki DC wiki at http://wikidc.org/wiki/LibLab (anyone's welcome to edit and contribute).

For the DPLA beta sprint entry, we're also putting together a website at http://librarylab.org (it's not live just yet).  This will document the liblab modules and is meant to be a public facing site, to help get the word out about what's happening.

We can add a subdomain site such as dc.librarylab.org for the DC-specific LibLab, which deviates some from the DPLA concepts.

Cheers,
Katie

--
Katie Filbert
President, Wiki Society of Washington, DC Inc.

Cooper, Ginnie (DCPL)

Sep 1, 2011, 8:11:43 AM9/1/11
to lib...@googlegroups.com
Great, Katie!  I will stop by and see you this afternoon.

Sent from my iPad

If you SEE something, SAY something.  Call the Metropolitan Police Department at (202) 727-9099 or email at S...@DC.GOV to report suspicious activity or behavior that has already occurredCall 911 to report in-progress threats or emergencies.

Join the District’s Observance of the 10th Anniversary of  9/11 -  http:///www.september11.dc.gov

Samuel Klein

Sep 2, 2011, 12:03:17 PM9/2/11
to lib...@googlegroups.com, Chris Tonjes, Mann, Matthew (DCPL), Renard, Rebecca (DCPL)
Katie and I are in the library, planning. Over lunch I may pop over
to the art place down the street.

Sam.
1 617 529 2466

--
Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266