DCPL Lib Lab

ginnie...@dc.gov

Jul 22, 2011, 3:18:19 PM7/22/11
to LibLabs, chris....@dc.gov
I echo Sam's invitation for others interested in our project to join
us for a meeting next Wednesday, July 27, at 3 at the MLK library.
this will be an in person meeting of library staff - plus any others
who wish to come - to get us started on implementation of our work...

the meeting will last about an hour. We are constrained from meeting
longer because of the Library Board meeting at 6 at another location.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know via email.....
the meeting is in the administrative area of the library, and will
happily make arrangements for you to come to that area.