Introducing myself

1 view

John Vining

Jul 21, 2011, 7:12:51 PM7/21/11
to LibLabs
Hello all,

I heard about this project through the Wiki DC group, which I in turn
heard about through Dan Rosenthal, who's a family friend of mine. I
thought I'd introduce myself before I lurk on these lists for *too*
long.

I just graduated from St. John's College in Annapolis. I'll be moving
to D.C. mid August and would love to help out with this project and
whatever else you all are working on. I'm currently spending the
summer working in the Manuscripts section of the Huntington Library in
San Marino, CA, dealing with databases and images. I have a background
in photography, and I'm now fairly well acquainted with how at least
one library functions.

I'm not sure how I would be most helpful, but I'm excited to help.

Best,

John Vining