Which version is considered stable?

Jonathan Malo

Jun 14, 2016, 8:55:18 PM6/14/16
to libflame-discuss
I have version 5.1.0-32
If I wanted to run this in production, should I down grade? I ask because I'm considering making a gentoo ebuild for libflame, and I want to start with the most stable version.

Field G. Van Zee

Jun 15, 2016, 1:32:34 PM6/15/16
to libflame...@googlegroups.com
Jonathan,

Thanks for your interest in our SHPC libraries.

There isn't much development happening with libflame. Almost all of our
activity lately has been with BLIS. In general, whatever the most recent
commit is, that is the most stable version. (Sorry that I don't know the
version number off hand.) Also, note that I only use the 'master' branch with
libflame. So the most recent commit is also always the head of master.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

regards,
Field