For optimization in libflame related

nihar chaniyara

Mar 17, 2017, 5:13:34 AM3/17/17
to libflame...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there any way to attach blis library in lower level operation of Libflame instead of blas. As there is option to build blis library for architecture specific.

Thanks,
Nihar

Field Van Zee

Mar 17, 2017, 12:45:24 PM3/17/17
to libflame-discuss, niharch...@gmail.com
Nihar,

I think in your first question you are asking whether there is a way for libflame to call BLIS APIs directly, rather than libflame utilizing BLIS via the BLAS interfaces. The answer to this is no; libflame only uses BLAS.

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking in your second question. BLIS has supported architecture-specific builds since its inception. Please run './configure' with no arguments to see a list of supported configurations.

In the future, we ask that you post to the BLIS forums when posting questions that relate only to BLIS:

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blis-devel
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blis-discuss

(For questions that relate to using them together, posting here is fine.)

regards,
Field