Ten Internet Petitions You Can Sign Online Supporting WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, Free Speech and a Free Internet

ironboltbruce

Dec 10, 2010, 8:19:03 AM12/10/10
to Libertaria
As a strategy for affecting real political change, Snopes.com advises
that Internet petitions offer about as much impact as pissing on a
prairie fire. Nevertheless, for those who lack the means or mettle to
become an "Operation: Payback" hacktivist, signing the ten online
petitions and boycott endorsements linked below will at least qualify
you as a slacktivist. That way, 30 years from now as you sit there
with your indentured grandson on your knee, you'll be able to honestly
say, "Yes, Billy, I fought against the American Kleptocracy in the
Great WikiLeaks CyberWar of 2010. We lost a lot of good servers that
year...":

http://ironboltbruce.com/?p=268

Bruce Arnold | @ironboltbruce