COMPASSIONATE CONSERVATIVE SHOOTS BOTH HIS DOG AND WIFE !

florida mike532!

May 7, 2009, 7:45:44 AM5/7/09
to Libertaria
COMPASSIONATE CONSERVATIVE SHOOTS BOTH HIS DOG AND WIFE !
Conservative DJ Plays With Loaded Gun and Shoots Dog and Wife:
What a Media Putz!
Shannon Burke
http://blog.buzzflash.com/honors/164
For reporting that is an embarrassment to the profession of
journalism, and for being beholden to corporate paymasters rather than
the citizens of America.

Okay, this week, it’s most efficient to start out with background
information from the Liberal Talk Radio Blog:

Shannon Burke, who described his talk show on RealRadio 104.1 as a
"mixture of outrageous daily, Republican attitude and personality,
and right-wing style rants," claimed that he got mad at his dog, went
for his 40-caliber handgun and threatened to shoot the naive housepet,
who likely did not know what the hell his master was ranting and
raving about. Not surprisingly, the gun "accidentally" discharged, and
the bullet went through the dog’s leg before grazing the side of his
wife's head. Or so he claims.

"I was playing with a gun that I didn't know was loaded and I hit my
wife," Burke told a 911 operator late Thursday.

Burke was charged with two counts — aggravated battery with a weapon
and animal cruelty. He's ordered to wear an ankle bracelet monitor. He
is also under an order from Seminole County Judge Jerri L. Collins not
to have any contact with his wife or to go within 1,500 feet of their
home.

Well, well, well, another "law abiding all-American" dangerous wacko
winger DJ!

It appears that the most common denominator of wingers – and many
winger media shills – is repressed violence or sexuality.

In this case, Shannon Burke’s closet door burst open on the former.

Should we really give driver’s licenses let alone put on the radio
someone who "plays" with a gun that he doesn’t know has got a few
bullets in it?

After the shooting, Burke was fired by his employer, Clear Channel.

If we were Clear Channel though, we’d keep a guard at the door of the
station.

Burke might want to play around some more, and that could be
dangerous.

Any DJ who waves the flag on the air but shoots his dog and wife out
of stupidity (they both survived), merits being named the BuzzFlash
Media Putz of the Week.

BUZZFLASH MEDIA PUTZ OF THE WEEK