A.G. Cuomo : States raiding pensions , broadband nowhere and the usual rascals

1 view

financialtools1

Nov 14, 2009, 2:51:05 PM11/14/09
to Libertaria
Dear A.G. Cuomo :

Thanks for your hard work for consumers and taxpayers not only in
N.Y. State but in the whole country , your concern for competition and
transparency is vital, with you in your office, we know the Rule of
Law is alive and well, what would happen if you leave ?

1) All U.S. States are facing huge deficits due to the bad decisions
made in the last years: the lack of advanced manufacturing , the
lack of Energy Independence and the total lack of new vision , of new
technologies, of new jobs and new training and again, the lack of new
factories is part of the disaster, and combined with the Credit-
Default-Swaps and derivatives schemes, they have ruined everybody,
America lost 5 trillion dollars by the end of 2008.

Some State Senate's and State Assembly's are talking about raiding
Funds from Public Authorities, from retired workers, seniors, state
workers, disabled workers , etc. , and we all hope you will keep your
smart eye on the rascals , they have shown their incompetence and
corruption over and over again, let's make sure they don't raid the
whole States Savings and bankrupt everybody to cover their mistakes ,
thank you very much for being there !

Also in the last weeks we have learn that the Pension Benefit
Guaranty Corporation , http://www.pbgc.gov/ , has lost 33.5
billion dollars while his Investment Banker CEO was chatting away with
some "operators " of Wall Street, how is that possible ? and now they
tell us that another Investment Banker is taking his place ? to clean
up the rest ? why put another Wall Street "operator" again ? didn't
we learn anything form the first 33.5 billion disaster ?

Could you please check the accounting now and the precise status
before the new rascals get in, and watch them all along ? the new
rascals are the same group of "expert advisers", just like Orin Kramer
and Morris ( Havesi ) advised the New Jersey and New York State
Pension Systems respectively and in the end the losses were also
staggering, are we going to step on the same rock again ?

a ) "Financier to Head Federal Pension Benefit Guaranty Unit"
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/10/business/10pension.html?

BlackRock and Goldman Sachs , influence of Wall Street over Millard
and 33.5 billion dollar losses in Pensions assets

b ) "How Firms Wooed a U.S. Agency With Billions to Invest"
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/29/business/29pensions.html

2) In the Stimulus Package part dedicated to broadband, we see the
same "advisers" and no action after 10 months ! , we need right now
every Rural Area in America ( and in your great State ) with
broadband, with at least 3 to 5 megabits per second symmetric or
close, so that every community gets a chance to start e-business no
matter how far they are from the cities and towns, we need to empower
everybody in America, but in this story below we see already
distraction, delays, confusion, more delays and the " Big Telcos and
Cable buys " getting ready to kill competition and create huge
monopolies , and no broadband in sight !

Could you and your great team keep one eye on these rascals, too ?

Mr. Cuomo, if you don't do it, no one will, because we know that
Washington D.C. will not do a thing, they are incompetent and corrupt
to the core, and we know that much !

Ideally, if you could also work with A.G. Holder and U.S. Att. Patrick
Fitzgerald in these issues an others, it would be great for all the
Taxpayers and consumers, clearly this is all ORGANIZED with military
precision and it ain't the USA Military.

Please remember the little consumers, the little taxpayers and all the
workers, they got no one on their side !

Government moves to speed broadband stimulus
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/posttech/2009/11/government_moves_to_speed_broa.html