How to update the makefile.WINDOWS and coppy the file to Makefile.conf (Installing libDAI)

S Tin

Oct 4, 2015, 4:19:16 PM10/4/15
to libDAI

Please give me advice. I have never do anything about makefile before.

I want to install libDAI under window with Visual studio 2013 express.

I follow the steps inhttps://bitbucket.org/jorism/libdai.git under

"Building libDAI under Windows" section.

Due to my lack experience, I find that the process is quite complicated.

I have installed Boots library and MPIR.

Now, I have to update Makefile.WINDOWS in order to link with the MPIR libraries.

But what does it mean by update?

how to update ?

Do I need to open the file with a particular program ?

What program should I use to open such file?

Furthermore, to build the source, I have to copy Makefile.WINDOWS

to Makefile.conf. (But I dont know where is the Makefile.conf?)

Then, edit Makefile.conf to adapt it to the local setup. (How?)

Platform independent build options can be set in Makefile.ALL. (How ?)

I dont know what do I have to do. Please help me I know nothing about the makefile.

 Advice from you is very well-come