Problem with LibDAI joint distribution computation

Anna Pan

Jul 19, 2022, 8:53:33 AM7/19/22
to libDAI
Hi everyone,

I am using LibDAI to implement BN in my project. My BN is small, but each node has a relatively large number of states. For example, one of the nodes has 3000 states, and others are around 20 to 800 states. Due to this, my BN definition is quite long, approximately 5000+ lines of code. My problem is that, during joint distribution computation, my terminal always outputs "zsh: killed ./program". But when I run the example example_sprinkler.cpp, it worked well. I wonder is it normal or if I contain a bug inside my code since LibDAI should be able to handle this. Thanks for helping!