Make file for Python

LaurentW

Apr 9, 2019, 8:06:08 AM4/9/19
to libDAI

I've successfully installed libDAI on Linux and meant to use the python interface. But I encountered an error when executing "make" under "libdai/swig/":

../include/dai/glc.h:217 Error: Syntax error in input(3)

Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks!

Joris Mooij

Apr 9, 2019, 8:28:09 AM4/9/19
to LaurentW, libDAI
Dear LaurentW,

this used to work with swig 2.0. Under the newer swig 3.0, I also get that error,
and I don't immediately see a solution. I would have to investigate deeper
(but I'm not sure when I'll have time to do so...)

Best, Joris

Joris Mooij

Apr 9, 2019, 8:46:51 AM4/9/19
to LaurentW, libDAI
Ah, I fixed the issue in the newest git HEAD.