Video SEX online?

Inga M.

Sep 30, 2009, 2:35:43 PM9/30/09
to libcloud
My name is Inga Marley, I am a girl 21 years old.
Today I feel inclined to have sex. Or at least sex video chat!
Im here, someone wants to see me?
http://alturl.com/9hvv

Alex Polvi

Sep 30, 2009, 2:38:46 PM9/30/09
to libc...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know how to prevent spam on these lists? The list requires
that you are a member to post. I guess moderate membership?

-Alex
--
co-founder, cloudkick.com
twitter.com/cloudkick

Douglas Stanley

Sep 30, 2009, 3:01:22 PM9/30/09
to libc...@googlegroups.com
I have no idea, but EVERY google group I'm a member of has been
getting flooded with these. Very annoying since it's wreaking havoc
with my gmail spam filters (making legit messages from group go to
spam, and these ones some how make it to my inbox).

Tom Davis

Sep 30, 2009, 2:43:53 PM9/30/09
to libc...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, spam on Google Groups in general is getting pretty crazy. You should probably just set it to moderate.