LibBI in a C++ program

已查看 36 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

andrea...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年4月21日 10:37:512017/4/21
收件人 LibBi Users
Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to use LibBI in a C++ program without call to the parser.
I am an enthusiastic user of LibBI, however for a big project I need to use LibBI as a part of the architecture and not as a stand-alone program.

Best,
Andrea

Sebastian Funk

未读,
2017年4月24日 12:17:282017/4/24
收件人 andrea...@gmail.com、LibBi Users
Hi Andrea,

It depends a bit on what exactly you're aiming to do, but a good starting point might be to run libbi (with --dry-run) and look at sample_cpu.cpp (or sample_gpu or filter_cpu or whatever it is you'd like to do) inside the working folder. You could then copy/paste that code and set the bits manually that are otherwise parsed from the command line.

Seb.

andrea...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年4月26日 03:38:462017/4/26