Erros and log files

Flávia Mayumi Ruziska Hirata

Sep 13, 2018, 4:01:31 PM9/13/18
to LibBi Users
I'm starting to use LibBy now, and I have a stupid question, when I use optimse() I'm having this error :

Error: make failed with return code 2, see .vbd_model141134e6d634/build_assert_openmp_sm_30/make.log for details
Warning message:
In run.libbi(x, client = "optimise", ...) : LibBi terminated with an error.

But I can't file the log file to try to understand the error even when I use Ctrl h to show the hidden files on the directory where is my programm. How can I acess the log file?

Thanks a lot
Flávia

Sebastian Funk

Sep 19, 2018, 5:46:47 PM9/19/18
to Flávia Mayumi Ruziska Hirata, LibBi Users
If you pass `verbose=TRUE` to whichever command you use to call libbi, you'll get the output directly on the screen. Does this help you diagnose what the problem is?

Flávia Mayumi Ruziska Hirata

Sep 20, 2018, 9:27:41 AM9/20/18
to sebasti...@lshtm.ac.uk, libbi...@googlegroups.com
Luckly I discovered the error already, but thank you for the tip it will help me a lot =D