Matrix and higher order array operations (i.e sum)

sam abbott

Jul 20, 2018, 1:15:46 PM7/20/18
to LibBi Users
Hi,

I have been playing around with implementing a 3-dimensional model (Infectious disease model with patch, age and vaccination status) and have been having some trouble.

Does LibBi currently support summing over the elements of a matrix (or higher order array) and/or summing over an index of that matrix (or array)?

 I've looked over the docs and had a think but very possible I am missing something obvious. Currently, I am either hard coding or using linear algebra to get around this.

Otherwise, the experience using LibBi (and rbi) has been great!

Thanks,

Sam

Sebastian Funk

Aug 28, 2018, 1:04:02 PM8/28/18
to sam abbott, LibBi Users
Hi Sam,

You're right in that LibBi doesn't currently support this - and in
the absence of a framework for loops I'm not sure it will in the
near future.

Glad to hear you've had fun with LibBi/rbi otherwise.

Seb.