inclusive_scan

edwi...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2017, 7:11:37 AM2/8/17
to LibBi Users
Hi,

I am running a model and the data I need to fit to is the sum of one of the state variables. I am trying to use inclusive_scan to get the sum of the variables, but cannot figure out how to do it. For example, when I try to compile the attached example file I get the following error:

```
libbi sample --model-file SEEIIR2.bi
Warning: model name does not match model file name
Error: undef error - Error: undef error - Error: var.undef error - undefined variable: b
```

If I comment out line 105 (with the inclusive_scan) all works fine. What am I doing wrong here? Any pointers would be appreciated.

Kind regards, Edwin
SEEIIR2.bi

Lawrence Murray

Feb 13, 2017, 4:36:28 PM2/13/17
to libbi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Edwin,

I've just pushed some changes that I think should fix this for you. You can get them from the latest version in the git repository.

If you are already using the development version then a "git pull origin master" should pull them down for you, otherwise you will need to check out from scratch with "git clone https://github.com/libbi/LibBi.git" and install.

If you need any help with this do let me know.

Regards,

Lawrence

edwi...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2017, 8:19:02 AM2/14/17