thrust not found on linux

Vitor Nascimento

Feb 3, 2021, 11:21:13 AM2/3/21
to LibBi Users
Hi, sorry for the dumb question, but I'm trying to install LibBi on linux (Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS), and for some reason the thrust headers are not found when I try to run the Windkessel example.

libbi sample @prior.conf

Error: ./configure failed with return code 1. required Thrust header not found. See /home/vitor/libbi/Windkessel-stable/.Windkessel/build_assert_openmp_sm_30/configure.log and /home/vitor/libbi/Windkessel-stable/.Windkessel/build_assert_openmp_sm_30/config.log for details

The log file says that thrust/adjacent_difference.h cannot be found.

However, I have thrust installed:

In /usr/local/include: thrust-1.11.0 and a symlink to thrust-1.11.0/thrust

and also the Ubuntu package libthrust-dev, which creates a directory /usr/include/thrust

In both cases I can see adjacent_difference.h.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything again in different sequences, but always with the same result.

Thanks!

Vitor.