Test Run Failed in VS2017

Bharathi Nandhan

Feb 5, 2019, 1:07:09 AM2/5/19
to libarchive-discuss
Hello,

     I followed cmake instructions from libarchive build webpage, when doing test run within VS, i got the below error. Please let me know if there is any fix to this error.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error MSB3073 The command "setlocal
"C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\ctest.exe" --force-new-ctest-process -C Debug
if %errorlevel% neq 0 goto :cmEnd
:cmEnd
endlocal & call :cmErrorLevel %errorlevel% & goto :cmDone
:cmErrorLevel
exit /b %1
:cmDone
if %errorlevel% neq 0 goto :VCEnd
:VCEnd" exited with code 8. RUN_TESTS C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 133

Regards,
Bharathinandhan R

Bharathi Nandhan

Feb 5, 2019, 4:57:09 AM2/5/19