PSIRT contact request

zdi-dis...@trendmicro.com

Mar 29, 2024, 12:30:43 AMMar 29
to libarchiv...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Trend Micro's Zero Day Initiative is a security/vulnerability research organization. We have discovered a vulnerability in libarchive and we would like to disclose it responsibly to your company. To do so, we would need an email address and PGP key for your secure team/PSIRT/or other appropriate contact.

If you don´t use PGP or you are happy with us submitting the cases without encryption, just let us know.

If we are unable to contact you after 15 days, we reserve the right to publish this vulnerability in accordance with our Disclosure Policy, which you can read here: https://www.zerodayinitiative.com/advisories/disclosure_policy/

Thank you and best regards,
Mai Mostafa
Program Manager, Zero Day Initiative
Trend Micro
ZDI-DIS...@trendmicro.com

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.

For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: Read privacy policy<http://www.trendmicro.com/privacy>