libStatGen versions 1.07 and 1.07 are available

mkt...@umich.edu

Jan 29, 2013, 8:19:00 PM1/29/13
to libst...@googlegroups.com
libStatGen versions 1.0.7 & 1.0.8 are now available.

Version 1.0.7
General Updates:
    • Add operator== to StringIntHash
    • Cleanup compiling for files that are just headers with no .cpp
    • Update Makefile TOOLOBJ to handle fortran
    • ReferenceSequence.h fix compile problem on upgraded system
    • Add Makefile.extlib for compiling libraries that use libStatGen
BAM Updates:
    • Update to allow copying SamHeaderRecords and automatically update the SQ ReferenceInfo
    • Update SamFileHeader::getReferenceInfo() to return a SamReferenceInfo reference rather than ptr
    • Update SamRecord::getStringTag to return a const string pointer instead of just a string pointer
    • Update SamCoordOutput to add flushAll method

Version 1.0.8
    • Add VCF file handling (merged the vcf branch from the libStatGen github repository)
    • Add support for reading Tabix files
    • Add ReusableVector class that holds vectors that will remove only the last or be reset & reused without clearing memory.

Version 1.0.8 includes all the updates in version 1.0.7.  I am releasing both just in case anyone specifically wants to exclude the VCF updates.
Since that is such a big change, I felt it would be good to have a release prior to that merge.

If you are interested in either of these versions, they can be downloaded at:

Let me know if you have any questions.
Mary Kate Wing