Not compatible with GWT 2.8

asch...@eaternity.ch

Feb 9, 2016, 7:45:26 AM2/9/16
to lib-gwt-svg
Hi there

GWT 2.8-beta1 is out now (http://www.gwtproject.org/release-notes.html#Release_Notes_2_8_0_BETA1) and a short test-upgrade reveals that there are some problems with the uiBinder. This is similar to the last time https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/lib-gwt-svg/NB0TVL8807w

Because of the compiler improvements we would like to upgrade as early as possible.
Therefore my question:
Do you have any plans to provide a 2.8 compatible version of the library?

Best
Andreas

Lukas Laag

Feb 9, 2016, 12:27:07 PM2/9/16
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I do plan to support 2.8.0, shortly after it is officially released. I
do not anticipate major problems, I got lib-gwt-svg-samples to work with
2.8.0-beta1. There is a github issue to track this
https://github.com/laaglu/lib-gwt-svg/issues/16
The GWT forums were mentionning a possible release of 2.8.0 around Feb
10th, but I have not seen anything this far.

Lukas