firefox 22 and viewBox.baseVal

Pavel Kakolin

Jun 28, 2013, 5:04:46 AM6/28/13
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello. Seems that viewBox.baseVal is null rather then sero-sized SVGRect in case if viewBox was not set with viewBox xml attribute in recent firefox update. That's why most attempts to set viewBox via setViewBox(...) call of OMSVGSVGElement instance fail with NPE. For example, testcase is not working anymore in firefox 22.
Message has been deleted

Pavel Kakolin

Jun 28, 2013, 5:16:13 AM6/28/13
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
As far as I figured out, the change was intentional. In our client code we changed all of setViewBox(..) calls with setAttribute(..) for now, but probably the library should be changed accordingly to the recent ff change.

Lukas Laag

Jul 1, 2013, 3:51:37 AM7/1/13
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pavel,
Many thanks for pointing this out. I will see what I can do and get back to you on this
Regards
Lukas

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Pavel Kakolin <pavel....@gmail.com> wrote:
As far as I figured out, the change was intentional. In our client code we changed all of setViewBox(..) calls with setAttribute(..) for now, but probably the library should be changed accordingly to the recent ff change.

Lukas Laag

Jul 1, 2013, 5:22:16 PM7/1/13
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
I plan to make a new release build soon with dependencies on GWT 2.5.1, I will make sure to add the fix to it
Lukas

Joel Schaal

Jul 15, 2013, 11:00:28 AM7/15/13
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
How is this release going ? This is a major problem for us since we are not compatible with Firefox anymore.
Thank you for the update !

Joel Schaal

Aug 6, 2013, 4:14:20 PM8/6/13
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
Still no news about the release ?
Is something blocking it ? Is it a long process ?...