What is the proper way to install/use lib-gwt-svg?

Winefred Washington

Jan 16, 2014, 12:52:57 AM1/16/14
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to use lib-gwt-svg in a GWT project that used UIBinder.

I'm unable to get the simplest test to work. In my ui.xml file I added the following lines:

<ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui='urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder'
    xmlns:svgui='urn:import:org.vectomatic.dom.svg.ui'
xmlns:g='urn:import:com.google.gwt.user.client.ui'>

<g:HTML wordWrap="true" height="100%" ui:field="drawingArea" width="100%">

I've also placed the lib-gwt-svg.jar file in my WEB-INF/lib directory and added it to the build path. In my Java file, I added the appropriate imports to remove the errors. When I run my program I get the following errors:

[ERROR] Errors in 'file:/C:/Users/wwashington/git/case-creator/CaseCreatorEngine/src/com/gizmoguts/casecreatorengine/client/CceMain.java'

      [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type org.vectomatic.dom.svg.OMSVGSVGElement; did you forget to inherit a required module?

      [ERROR] Line 76: No source code is available for type org.vectomatic.dom.svg.OMSVGDocument; did you forget to inherit a required module?

      [ERROR] Line 76: No source code is available for type org.vectomatic.dom.svg.utils.OMSVGParser; did you forget to inherit a required module?

      [ERROR] Line 85: No source code is available for type org.vectomatic.dom.svg.OMSVGRectElement; did you forget to inherit a required module?

What is module is the error referring to?

Thanks,
Winefred

Winefred Washington

Jan 16, 2014, 9:32:54 AM1/16/14
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
Never mind, I found the instructions and I almost have it working.

Thanks,
Winefred