Problem with Windows 8.1/Internet Explorer 11

Robert Stone

Oct 24, 2013, 10:33:36 AM10/24/13
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I've been testing our application using IE11 and have found a problem with lib gwt svg, namely that the use of the XPathResult window interface isn't present in IE11 which stops SVG parsing from working. According to the following StackOverflow post, this interface isn't guaranteed to be present anyway - so it may be worth just using the constant values themselves in the DOMHelperImpleIE and DOMHelperImpl classes.

Cheers
Rob

Robert Stone

Oct 25, 2013, 5:09:43 AM10/25/13
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
Ignore the above proposed solution, the problem is that the IE specific DOMHelperImplIE isn't being used with IE11, I'm not sure why yet but will keep investigating.

Robert Stone

Oct 25, 2013, 5:14:48 AM10/25/13
to lib-g...@googlegroups.com
Oh Joy !

IE11 now looks like Firefox to GWT... fun and games ahead :(