* Migration of the interfaces to the lastest W3C file API draft (W3C
Working Draft 20 October 2011), except for error management which still
relies on FileError (as the new error management classes do not seem to
be implemented by webkit or FF yet)
* Addition of javadoc for most of the existing methods (the doc is a mix
from MDN documentation, extracts from the spec and my own comments).
* Support for typed arrays from the lastest Khronos Group specification
(Editorï¿½s Draft 19 October 2011)
* Fixed bug in DropPanel (incorrect firing of dragenter and dragleave if
the DropPanel contains nested elements)
I have also upgraded my sample program significantly, with a focus on
* Error management, which cannot be written in a totally cross-platform
way yet, as FF needs to be treaded as a special case (see
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=701154). Expect more
changes in this area as the spec has evolved a lot in this area, though
browsers have not implemented it yet (and neither have I).
* Memory management: it seems it is a bad idea to create a new
FileReader for every file being read, as this create memory leaks. The
sample using a queue base approach and reuses the same reader.
You can find all the details about the new version in the release notes
The sample is available here