Sample Code?

Trogdan

Mar 26, 2012, 11:54:32 AM3/26/12
to lib-gwt-file
I noticed the example in the group uses a
com.google.gwt.dom.client.DataTransfer object to GetFiles. This no
longer appears to be a valid call. Do you have any sample code for
your sample page?

Lukas Laag

Mar 26, 2012, 4:03:05 PM3/26/12
to lib-gw...@googlegroups.com, Trogdan
Hi,
The sample app and the maven site (source xref, javadoc, ...) are
supposed to be in sync: http://www.vectomatic.org/libs/lib-gwt-file. Can
you send a more precise description of the problem ?

Lukas

Greve Dan

Mar 26, 2012, 5:44:35 PM3/26/12
to lib-gw...@googlegroups.com
Lukas.  I misunderstood one of the posts I was reading, i double checked the source code for the test you just linked to get a better idea of the lib-gwt-file usage.

You'll notice event (DropEvent event), has changed in GWT.