lib-gwt-file moves to github

Lukas Laag

Apr 15, 2012, 1:55:34 PM4/15/12
to lib-gwt-file
Hi All,

I have decided to move lib-gwt-file and all my other projects to Git /
Github. What I hope to achieve with this move is better modularity and
easier collaboration: it will be simpler this way to push new
versions, submit patches, explore new ideas in separate branches.

You can find the new repositories here:
https://github.com/laaglu/lib-gwt-file
https://github.com/laaglu/lib-gwt-file-test

For those interested, you can already try the next version of lib-gwt-
file there (0.3.1), it contains two new features/bug-fixes:
+ Support for large files (bigger than 2GB)
+ Working implementation of slice (demonstrated in the sample when
dragging large text files)

Regards

Lukas