Re: [Lib Gaming UK] Digest for lib-gaming-uk@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Darth Phil

Apr 15, 2011, 5:06:19 PM4/15/11
to lib-ga...@googlegroups.com
Have you been reading my scenario notes Carl? I use lots of books, DVDs and movies for inspiration. I once ran a wild west cowboy scenario based on the film Valley of Gwangi. For the uninitiated IMDB is your friend.

There is a pre drawn map in the campaign which at the start only the GM has the full picture. Part of the fun for the players in the campaign is for them to explore all the blank hexes in the region. Then they can begin to develop them into towns, cities and ultimately a province which they can run.

I'm not sure if it will get her writing but I have mentioned that players can earn XPs for writing the sessions up. So maybe we will see some creative writing... To be honest I'm really looking forward to it.

--
Phil