Python instalation conflict

Luis Manso

Apr 29, 2019, 8:56:55 AM4/29/19
to liam2-users
Dear Gaetan,

I have run into an issue where Liam2 conflicts with my Python instalation. I have read the your answer on the issue where I could just clear my Path and then restore it after running Liam2. My question is, is it possible to do this from within Liam2 (notepad) so I do not necessarily have to do it via the cmd windown (manually) any time I wish to run a simulation on Liam2?

Best regards,
Luis Manso

Gaëtan de Menten

Jul 19, 2019, 11:06:03 AM7/19/19
to liam2...@googlegroups.com

Sorry for the slow reply. I hope this is still relevant…

Which version of LIAM2 are you using? This shouldn't be a problem for version 0.12 onwards. Alternatively, you could make a backup of the file at:

<your liam2 folder>/editor/Data/settings/plugins/config/npes_saved.txt

Then overwrite it with the one from version 0.12 that you can download at:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/liam2/liam2/0.12.0/bundle/editor/Data/settings/plugins/config/npes_saved.txt

Hope it helps,

Gaëtan

Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain confidential information which is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.
Please note that e-mail messages cannot be considered as official information from the Federal Planning Bureau.