Version 0.10.1 released

1 view

Gaëtan de Menten

Jun 24, 2015, 4:40:33 AM6/24/15
to liam2-a...@googlegroups.com

I am pleased to announce that version 0.10.1 of LIAM2 is now available.

This is a minor mostly bug fix release.

More details and the complete list of changes are available below.

This new release can be downloaded on our website:
http://liam2.plan.be/pages/download.html

As always, *any* feedback is very welcome, preferably on the liam2-users
mailing list: liam2...@googlegroups.com (you need to register to be
able to post).

New features
------------

* allowed to override all simulation options except "init" and "processes"
  using the command-line. Run "main run -h" for details (closes issue 173).

Fixes
-----

* fixed the error message when using an unknown variable to be more explicit
  like it was in versions before 0.9 (closes issue 167).

* the output of the demonstration models is no longer included in the bundles
  (closes issue 169).

* made simulations which terminate in an error exit with the correct error code
  even without --debug (closes issue 174).

Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain confidential information which is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.
Please note that e-mail messages cannot be considered as official information from the Federal Planning Bureau.