RGB fuse to Pont cloud LiAIR

nicola...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 8:52:07 AM1/31/19
to LiAir Series

Hello, I have a LiAir Standard sensor adapted to a drone DJI MATRICE 600 and I have problems to merge the RGB color to the cloud of points, the information is distorted and deformed as seen in the photos. I appreciate information on how to solve this problem. Thank you

LiDAR.JPG

LiDAR1.JPG

Liam Maier

Feb 14, 2019, 4:37:07 PM2/14/19
to LiAir Series
The accurate alignment of RGB images to LiAir point cloud data is dependent on many factors. If you think your LiAir system is no longer functioning properly, please contact your account manager or email in...@greenvalleyintl.com for further assistance. Thank you.