JEEVAN UTSAV

Jairam Helps You Build Your Wealth By Managing Your Risk

Nov 24, 2023, 10:50:06 PM11/24/23
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
DOES ANY1 HAVE COMPLETE CIRCULAR, DETAILS ON THIS NEW PLAN
JEEVAN UTSAV?

PLEASE, DO E-MAIL.

Jairam Gopalan Aiyer,
BFSI AND A MUTUAL FUND DISTRIBUTOR
CEO, Ajvmm Creative Solutions, Kailashwasi Shrimant Alamugopal Nilayam,101-B,Indrapuram CHS Ltd.,Sector-8,Vasant Nagari, Vasai(E)-401208.WATSAPP:8830367345 M:9223391469/ 9223244064
EXPERT IN CLAIM REALIZATION FROM INSURANCE COMPANIES
COMPOSITE IRDAI INSURANCE AGENT LICENCE NO 306726
*IRDAI COMPOSITE INSURANCE AGENT :LIC OF INDIA LIC2110935 BR 935 MDO-3*
*ORIENTAL INSURANCE CO LTD BA0000036415*
*STAR HEALTH SHABA0000024347*
MUTUAL FUND ARN: 47480 EUIN : E052903 NJINDIA : 51670
MICRO-INSURANCE AGENT OF LIC OF INDIA ,
MDO-3 ,CODE : 84053R089
More About Us : in.linkedin.com/in/buildgrowconserveyourwealth/
We cordially invite you to Register for your E-wealth Account with NJ India Invest Pvt Ltd , CallWatsappSms Jairam Gopalan Aiyer 8830367345,E-mail : ajv...@gmail.com, thankyou.

I’m inviting you to use Google Pay, a simple and secure payments app by Google. Here’s my code (to4376x)- just enter it before your first transaction. On your first payment, you will get a cashback of ₹21. https://g.co/payinvite/to4376x

" POSSIBILITY OF Prosperity for ALL those who ACT by implementing risk management practices."

SANGITA DHARAMVIR JOSHI

Nov 26, 2023, 2:21:18 PM11/26/23
to liafis...@googlegroups.com

DATE: 27.11.2023

TO,

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM.

ENCLOSED PLEASE FIND HEREWITH FOLLOWING ATTACHMENTS

                 OR

PLEASE NOTE FOLLOWING DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:-

fyi get it fm br

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE ON RECEIPT & NEED ANY FURTHER CLARIFICATION PLEASE
CONTACT  ME.

INSURANCE'S ADVISOR'S
LIC OF INDIA.
UNITED INDIA INSURANCE CO LTD.
PVT INSURANCE.-NON-LIFE

SANGITA D. JOSHI.
B-204 SHREE GANESH PLAZA -1
SECTOR 1, PLOT # 1,
KHANDA COLONY,
NEW PANVEL-WEST. 410206

MB: 9820871268
EMAIL: sangi...@gmail.com

A Candle looses nothing by lightening another!

Join us on SMS Gupshup, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn & Twitter. Visit us at www.liafi.org.

liafisbschar...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/liafisbschary?hl=en-GB

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LIAFICHARY" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/liafisbschary/CAFLW7RT-FVc57rRA%2BDvXNrWVD%2Bn%3DOU-ic18GW6Y-ARJadb1S2Q%40mail.gmail.com.

avarjit gupta

Nov 27, 2023, 10:38:44 PM11/27/23
to liafis...@googlegroups.com