PSR YouTube channel for agents

P S Ravindran

Oct 8, 2022, 11:08:15 AM10/8/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
I have created a YouTube channel called PSR BRAINY TREASURE, which will have my 42 years of experience, exposure in both marketing and teaching

I have already designed 20 modules with total 60 hours learning
I took many times these 20 modules and trained almost 800 other unit agents in my residential training center
Apart from I toured many places to take classes

Every day one video with time frame of 25 minutes will be uploaded and already four uploaded

Link to join

P S Ravindran

Oct 8, 2022, 11:10:20 AM10/8/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
I am Rtn. PS Ravindiran LICA Chennai division-1
94444 07791 my contact number

A Candle looses nothing by lightening another!

Join us on SMS Gupshup, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn & Twitter. Visit us at www.liafi.org.

liafisbschar...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/liafisbschary?hl=en-GB

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LIAFICHARY" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/liafisbschary/CAGg8UJGZzMc%3DroJOD97BCQicZ-cWQDwAZFh-2%2B3r1nFU3raFrw%40mail.gmail.com.